The National Athletics League is the ideal platform to promote your business and products to the athletic community. We offer a range of cost-effective packages for online advertising via our website, social media and weekly news items.
We have a number of standard packages available, however changes can be made to suit your business requirements. Our sponsorship and advertising packages are:
League Partnership: Our basic £200 package covers the period of six months and you will receive:
- Advertisement on our website’s homepage and the partner page, with links to your own website.
- One social media link on our social wall platform. We are very active on social media and can promote your products, services and special events and promotions.
- Press coverage announcing the partnership.
Discount Scheme package where for one month the NAL promotes your deals and discounts to our athletes, coaches, track and field officials or volunteers. In return we will also promote your deals and discounts through all our social media streams.
Annual Award Ceremony package where you are able to sponsor one award or the whole ceremony and awards. For the sponsorship of one award your organisation would receive:
- Pre-event press coverage announcing individual award sponsorship.
- Event press coverage.
- One month’s advertisement on our website’s homepage with links to your own website.
- Promotion of your organisation or products on one of our social media streams. We are very active on social media and can promote your products, services and special events and promotions.
Finals Day Exhibition Stand
With a match day exhibition stand you can be present to showcase your business and interact with the athletic community. Set up around the track with a stand and marketing collateral to go with it, you can push your brand to athletes, coaches, and spectators.
There are a range of bespoke sponsorship opportunities presented by the National Athletics League, all providing a varying level of brand awareness and exposure.
How to Get Started?
If you are interested in advertising or sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.