1. Only Athletes who are members of an athletics club that is affiliated to England Athletics, Athletics Northern Ireland. Scottish Athletics or Welsh Athletics may become a NAL guest athlete.
2. Guest Athletes must be registered with their Home Country Athletic Federation (HCAF) and eligible to compete for the 2023 Track and Field Season.
3. A limited number of guest athletes who are trying to achieve qualification for Commonwealth Youth Games Under 18’s 4th- 11th August 13th – 16th July 2023. European Under 20 Championship, 7th – 10th August 2023 or European Under 23’s Championship, 13th – 16th July 2023, may compete at the following NAL fixtures only.
- Round 1 – Sunday 11th June
- Round 2 – Saturday 15th July
- Round 3 – Saturday 5th August
4. Only guests who have the support from UKA or HCAF and have achieved the event performance, paragraph 15 may apply. For Under 20 and Under 18 athletes performance criteria relates to age group implement weight. Performances must have been achieved within the preceding 12 months and be recorded on Power of 10.
5. Event performance standards apply to Senior, Under 20 and Under 18 athletes. Under 18 and Under 2o throwers may use appropriate age group implements within NAL fixtures as Guest athletes.
7. Each NAL member club may enter one additional athlete for the steeplechase who does not need to conform to the guest protocols.
8. Guest athletes must apply in advance, by midnight on:
- Thursday 28th May 2023 for Round One fixtures
- Thursday 29th June for Round Two fixtures
- Thursday 21st July for Round Three fixtures
9. Guest athletes must apply using the online application form on the NAL website below.
10. Guests must provide their name, post code, date of birth, club, Unique Registration Number (URN), event, event PB within the preceding 12 months, and email address.
11. Requests must be received by the Leagues Operations Officer by midnight on the date specified in paragraph three for the relevant fixture. No exceptions.
12. Whilst the NAL will try and accommodate as many guests as it can who meet the performance criteria, the League does not undertake to invite as guests everyone who applies, as guest places on the field and track are subject to:
- Availability within the timetable of Divisional Matches
- The number of scheduled athletes per league event
- The track and field facilities of the host track
- Availability across all Divisional Matches per round
13. All selected guests will be notified through email by
- Sunday 28th May for Round One fixtures
- Sunday 2nd July for Round Two fixtures
- Sunday 23rd July for Round Three fixtures
14. The selection of guests for any meeting is at the absolute discretion of the League Board and is not subject to appeal.
15. Guest Standards 2023:
To apply, please fill out the form below: