Identity Code: TVH
HQ: Linford Christie Stadium, London, W12 0DF
Originally East Twickenham Harriers, in 1888 the club became Twickenham Harriers, before then taking the name Thames Valley Harriers on November 14 1890.
Early HQ’s included the King’s Head Hotel in Twickenham, Boileau Arms in Barnes, Milford Arms in Isleworth, Tulip Tree in Richmond, Coach and Horses in Isleworth and in 1928, White Hart Hotel, Cranford.
They joined the BAL in 1969 and the UKWAL in 2004.
In 1914, the Wormwood Scrubs Naval Air Station occupied the site of the Linford Christie Stadium.
Honours: BAL Champions in 1970, 1971 and 1994 and UKWAL Champions in 2015 and from 2017 to 2019.
Women’s European Champion Clubs Cup winners in 2016.
Colours: Pale blue with dark blue bands on the sides